TOWN OF CROSS PLAINS
The Board of Supervisors of the Town of Cross Plains will hold their regular monthly meeting on February 10, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. at the Community Center, 3734 County Road P, Cross Plains.
1) Approval of the Minutes of the January 13 Town Board Meeting
2) Review of Financial Report and Action on Payment of Bills
3) Chair / Clerk Announcements
4) Public Participation for three minutes on any item
5) Report from Deputy Brooke Gagner on 2019 activities.
6) Action on approval of borrowing money for loan on Oak Valley
7) Discussion/Action on possible 2 year Ordinance regarding Cross Plains ATV Club use of town roads which include Garfoot Road from Highway KP to Observatory Road to County Highway P to Pine Bluff.
8) Discussion/Action on contract rates for plowing private roads and driveways in extreme conditions.
9) Adopt a moratorium on any conditional use applications in certain Town TDR super sending areas until Town completes adoption of an updated Land Use Plan and retain legal counsel for advice.
10) Town Plan Commission to retain Dane County Planning Staff to advise on updating Comprehensive Land Use Plan in next 12 months.
Nancy Meinholz, Clerk
Posted: February 3, 2020
10 February 2020 agenda