TOWN OF CROSS PLAINS
The Board of Supervisors of the Town of Cross Plains will hold their regular monthly meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in the Community Center, 3734 County Road P.
1) Approval of the Minutes of the June 8, 2020 and June 10, 2020 Town Board Meetings
2) Review of Financial Report and Action on Payment of Bills
3) Chair / Clerk Announcements
4) Public Participation for three minutes on any item
5) Discussion/Action on updating permit fees for the Town
6) Discussion/Action to make election workers raises permanent as voted on at Town of Elector Meeting.
7) Action on approval of easement compensation for Garfoot Culvert replacement.
8) Action on Town of Cross Plains Land Use Plan amendment limiting conditional uses in Town TDR super sending areas, TCP voluntary conservation areas, or areas with boundaries identified by governmental entities for potential public acquisition or open space.
9) Discussion on road project debt financing
10) Discussion on ordinance requiring a permit for outside events on private property with amplified live or amplified music during the hours of midnight to noon.
11) Action of policy for paying for trees memorial trees at Kalscheur Park; payment of tree for Domini
12) Action approval to put a reserved motorcycle parking sign in the parking lot of Kalscheur Park in memory of Kevin Farrell.
Nancy Meinholz, Clerk
Posted: July 8, 2020
2020 July 8 agenda