TOWN OF CROSS PLAINS
The Board of Supervisors of the Town of Cross Plains will hold their regular monthly meeting on December 9, 2019 at 7:30 p.m., at the Community Center, 3734 County Road P, Cross Plains.
1) Approval of the Minutes of the November 21 Budget Hearing, Meeting of Town Electors and Town Board Monthly meeting.
2) Review of Financial Report and Action on Payment of Bills
3) Chair / Clerk Announcements
4) Public Participation for three minutes on any item
5) Discussion/Action on possible Ordinance regarding Cross Plains ATV Club use of town roads which include Garfoot Road from Highway KP to Observatory to Highway P to Pine Bluff or Garfoot Road from Highway KP to Mineral Point Road to Pine Bluff.
6) Action on Appointment of Election Inspectors to a 2 year term
7) Action on Budget Transfers between Major Categories
8) Action on the bids for an assessor for the next few years.
9) Action on Letter of Support for a Conservation Easement on Coyle farm property, Mineral Point Road.
10) Action authority to reimburse Town from State Bank of Cross Plains Loan for MSA Shagbark expenses.
Nancy Meinholz, Clerk
Posted: December 2, 2019
December 9, 2019 Agenda