TOWN OF CROSS PLAINS
The Board of Supervisors of the Town of Cross Plains will hold a closed session meeting on personnel issues at 6:30 pm performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(c).
The Board of Supervisors of the Town of Cross Plains will hold an open session meeting specifically for citizens to ask questions regarding road work care of the Board and/or Patrolman on Thursday, September 17, 2019 at 6:45 p.m. at the Community Center, 3734 County Road P, Cross Plains.
The Board of Supervisors of the Town of Cross Plains will hold their regular monthly meeting on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in the Community Center, 3734 County Road P. AGENDA:
1) Approval of the Minutes of the August 13, 2020 Town Board Meeting
2) Review of Financial Report for and Action on Payment of Bills
3) Chair / Clerk Announcements
4) Public participation for three minutes on any item
5) Action on approving additional election inspectors.
6) Discussion on 2020 budget items.
7) Action on patrolman compensation.
8) Action on setting a date for road tour by patrolman and board members.
9) Action on a Noise Ordinance
10) Action on Cross Plains Fire/EMS budget requests
11) Action on MHFD budget requests.
12) Action authorizing Cross Plains Berry Fire and Cross Plains Area EMS District related volunteer associations collect and disperse funds.
13) Action on planting a tree at Kalscheur Park in memory of Jim Kalscheur
14) Action on driveway permit for parking lot – Ice Age Trail property, Stagecoach Road
15) Action on reimbursing patrolman for town use of personal saw.
Nancy Meinholz, Clerk
Posted: September 10, 2020
2020 September 17 agenda