TO REGISTER ON LINE PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE: MyVote.wi.gov
A qualified elector who is unable to appear at the polling place on Election Day may vote by Absentee Ballot.
Qualified electors wishing to vote may either apply for an absentee ballot using the Application for Absentee Ballot (GAB-121) form or submit a writtten request, as long as the request is signed by the voter and includes all the information necessary to provide the voter with an absentee ballot. The written request must contain the voter's:
1) Name 2) Residential address 3) Mailing address, if any
4) Statement of the election(s) for which the voter desires an absentee ballot
5) An indication of status as a military voter, if applicable
6) Declaration that he/she meets voting requirements
7) Signature 8) Date 9) copy of Photo ID proof (for a list of acceptable Photo ID forms go to the Government Accountability Board website and click on Photo ID)
The Application should be sent to the attention of the Clerk at the Town of Cross Plains office, 3734 County Road P, Cross Plains, WI 53528-9180 and must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on the 5th day before the election.
Contact the clerk if you are qualified but not registered and wish to vote in the Town.
Nancy Meinholz, Clerk
The following election inspectors have been appointed for
a two year term Jan 1, 2016 through Dec 31, 2017
Beverly Bradley Amelia Williams
Rosie Farrell Helen Gold
Mary T (Pinky) Esser Beverly Herriges
Nikole Jones Vance Nelson
Jennifer Broberg Cheryl Kendrick
Judith Cassetty Elaine Schmidt
John Keenan Carol Rumberger