Coming soon! Tax information
Bid Ad for Assessor contract
What's happening with town property tax assessments?
The Township of Cross Plains awarded the quotes for 2017 Revaluation Assessment Services to:Accurate Appraisal, LLC
PH: 920-749-8098 Ext 210 or 800 770-3927
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 dates for Open Book
April 23, 2019 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm
Board of Review meeting May 13, 2019: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Where can I find information on appealing my property taxes?
---- click on any documents shown
2019 Open Book Notice.doc
- 2019 May 13 Board of Review.doc
- 2019 Agricultural Assessment Guide for Wis_ Property Owners.pdf
- 2019 Guide for Board of Review Members.pdf
- 2019 Guide for Property Owners.pdf
- 2019 Property Assessment Guide for Wisconsin Property Owners.pdf
- 2019 Property Tax Objection Form (pa-115a)
- Agricultural Assessment Guide for Wisconsin Property Owners and Chapter Tax 18 publication
- Property Assessment Appeal Guide for Wisconsin Real Property Owners
- Guide for Property Owners
- Property Tax Guide for Wisconsin Manufactured and Mobile Home Owners
- Guide to the Property Assessment Process for Wisconsin Municipal Officials
How do I pay my property taxes?
December - January: Bonnie Krattiger will be collecting tax payments at the Community Center
3734 County Road P, Cross Plains Clerk's office 798-0189
December 20, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
December 27, 2019 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
December 31, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
January 17, 2020 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
January 24, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
January 31, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
You may mail your taxes to:
Bonnie Krattiger, Treasurer
8676 W Mineral Point Road
Cross Plains, WI 53528
*For a receipt, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Dog Licensing Information
When you pay your property taxes, Bonnie will have dog licenses available.
Dog license fees: Neutered males and spayed females are $10. Males and females are $15. Each dog owner is responsible for licensing his/her dog(s). You must have proof of rabies vaccination before a license can be issued. A SEPARATE CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR DOG LICENSE FEES.
What is the Private Septic System annual fee?
Click here for a printable copy of the Postcard:
Postcard Notice Septic Owners.pdf
For more information, visit the following webpages:
How do I get dog licenses?
If you did not get a license when you paid your property taxes, contact Town Treasurer, Bonnie Krattiger at 516-6109
Each dog owner is responsible for licensing his/her dog(s). Dog license fees: Neutered males and spayed females are $10 each, males and females are $15 each. You must have a PROOF OF DATE of rabies vaccination before a license can be issued.